Music Banter - View Single Post - Why Satan loves you more than Jesus.
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2005, 08:10 PM   #83 (permalink)
jibber
Freeskier

Location: Istanbul was Constantinople now it's Istanbul not Constantinople...

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackTshirt
i understand what you mean and i believe your fave line is "Again, you've completely missed the point." everytime someone disagrees. I GOT THE POINT ok? i'm not dumb. the pope can be wrong and several popes WERE wrong many times. and of course you can be more of a real christian than the pope. what? couldn't you be prettier than Miss World? course you can...the pope is just the person symbolizing the true christian (in my opinion, course) and he's a person so he makes mistakes and if he kills people it doesn't mean he is such a good fellow, right? christians don't kill, if they do, they're not christians. that's what i wanna say. and you're right, religion is just their motivation
I only said that you missed the point because you stated again that we shouldn't talk about these events because the perpetrators are not real christians.
What you've done becomes the judge of what you're going to do -- especially in other people's minds. When you're traveling, you are what you are right there and then. People don't have your past to hold against you. No yesterdays on the road.
William Least Heat Moon, Blue Highways

Your toughest competitor lives in your head. Some days his name is fear, or pain, or gravity. Stomp his ass.

HOOKED ON THE WHITE POWDER