Music Banter - View Single Post - Election 2004
Thread: Election 2004
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2004, 09:27 PM   #50 (permalink)
jibber
Freeskier

Location: Istanbul was Constantinople now it's Istanbul not Constantinople...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interactive
Biggest trading partner? My ass, look at China.

I never said "ya'll blasted us off the face of the planet". I said "...hurt us if ya'll we blasted off the face of the planet.." (by we I meant were).

Justification? I posted earlier in this thread about justification outside of WMDs. Does not give anybody the authority to goto war? Okay so in WII we should have just sat there because after Pearl Harbor being bombed we still didn't have justification (according to your standards). So what would Saddam have to do besides abusing, murdering, molesting, etc millions of his own people? I already gave my opinion about the UN. If I had mine (and quiet a few other people) ways the UN would have no property in the USA and would also receive 0 funds from the USA.

The middle east already hated us for whatever reasons, going to war with them I think did little to escalate their hate as IMHO they hated us, "to their max".

And as I said earlier...get a clue...
I have a clue. It is a FACT that Canada is the US's largest trading partner, go to this site: http://www.canadianembassy.org/trade/index-en.asp
in the very first paragraph it says that we are each other's largest trading partner's, maybe you should check your facts before you slam other people's.

You can't compare WWI and Pearl Harbour to the situation in Iraq. The Japanese attacked the Pearl Harbour, and killed thousands of innocent Americans. The US army was completely justified in going to war with them, which they did. Iraq however made NO attack on the US, nor have they made any threats to your country, the two situations are entirely different.
jibber is offline   Reply With Quote