Music Banter - View Single Post - JT vs. Eminem
Thread: JT vs. Eminem
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2007, 06:07 PM   #3 (permalink)
JustChillAndKeepRockin111
Account Disabled

Default Here's what I have to say.

Justin Timberlake isn't a bad artist. The guy has adoring fans and at this point can do what he pleases. He is a great musician not only because of his talent to play instruments (guitar, piano, etc.) but he also knows what good music sounds like. Justin Timberlake played a good "Smells Like Teen Spirt" rendition at one of his concerts (he didn't sing it) which people didn't like but I did. Now stick with me because I want you to know that Nirvana rocks and always will rock and their music should be celebrated. Anyone who wants to play or mention Nirvana's music, and has good intentions when playing it, rocks and always will rock. I do think that this has a relation to the quarrel between Eminem and JT. Eminiem had bad-mouthed the lead singer of Nirvana on one of his album's. Eminiem (I would use his real name but I am using his little kid name because thats what he is) is a loser, who likes to talk bad about people, it just shows that he has no class and gets attention for the wrong reasons. People don't like to remember that. People want to remember good things. What do they remember about Eminiem's music? They, of course, remember the music in the background which was made by Dr. Dre. That "was" the leading force behind the songs that he was in. If it wasn't for those sounds people might not know who he is. His talent is limited and by bad mouthing others he tries to get peoples attention. And when he does that he is a "buzz-kill" lol. In the end Nirvana rocks!!!, JT is a an outstanding artist, and also be safe and ROCK ON!!!
JustChillAndKeepRockin111 is offline   Reply With Quote