Music Banter - View Single Post - Election 2004
Thread: Election 2004
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2004, 09:44 PM   #52 (permalink)
Xarius
Rocker

Interactive, "judging people now are we? Shows what kind of person you are... "
There's no judgement on you in anything i wrote up there. A judgement would be if, lets say, you made a joking type post that I didnt find funny, and right then and there I decided that you were an idiot and that i didnt like you. Clearly, that's not how this went.

and as to this showing what kind of person I am: If this shows that I think The US and Bush shouldn't be so arrogant as to think that they know better than the ENTIRE world, then I'm happy.

and if you think this shows that I think Bush is an *******, then you're right. I think his whole outlook on this was brutally flawed.

Finally man, I think that the idea of the US not having to care what the world thinks is ****ing retarded. If this shows that I am the kind of person who thinks Bush's ideas on this suck, and it shows that I think anyone's opinion that agrees with the arrogant way he acts towards the UN (and the world) is seriously messed up, then I guess that's what kind of person I am. Sorry.

I left that post open for you make of it what you wanted. If you agreed with the president's behaviour towards the UN and world, then logic says I will seriously disagree with you on that one, the same way i do with your president.

oh but Interactive: a few things.

a) I didn't write that "resume" up, I found it, and posted it because I thought it was pretty bad that Bush had all that going against him. So I don't have evidence to back up what you call "bull****" repeatedly. But some of it, like the part about the fund-raising trips, I was able to read in the paper, even way up here in Canada.
b) I never said I was very fond of Clinton either. I think he did some good things, but I wasn't as old or following politics quite as much when he was President, so i don't know a lot about him. I do agree that he was a corrupt bastard though. However, I fail to see how Clinton's ****-ups are in any wa, shape, or form a rebutal for the things on there about Bush.
c) I am not against the war in Afghanistan at all, FYI. Neither was my country, as we backed you all the way and still have people over there.
d) Dont call me a kid. My age has no bearings on my views being different than yours. Tell me, does your age make you act like a prick like that? Or does it help you achieve such a narrow vocabulary as to write repeatedly that things were just all bull****?

Now, you layed out your case, and I layed out mine. We both know we disagree, so why don't we just leave it at that and not get too much more bent out of shape over this?