Music Banter - View Single Post - Election 2004
Thread: Election 2004
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2004, 09:49 PM   #56 (permalink)
Interactive
Management

I was actually the one who made the crack about judging.

I urge people to take responsibility for what they post and even say (on the web and in the real world). You posted that letter/whatever therefore I bashed you and the letter. I purposely over used "more bull****" just as I overused "just as.." in the begining portion of my post to emphasize my point.

I can call you whatever I want (within reason) just as you can do the same. Your age, just as mine, has every little bit to do with your opinions and views. It shows what generation you and I grew up in.

Either way it's politics and I mean no hard feelings towards any of you, just find a few of your posts absurd as I'm sure you find mine... Welcome to the real world

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xarius
Ok first off, Alejo: "judging people now are we? Shows what kind of person you are... "
There's no judgement on you in anything i wrote up there. A judgement would be if, lets say, you made a joking type post that I didnt find funny, and right then and there I decided that you were an idiot and that i didnt like you. Clearly, that's not how this went.

and as to this showing what kind of person I am: If this shows that I think The US and Bush shouldn't be so arrogant as to think that they know better than the ENTIRE world, then I'm happy.

and if you think this shows that I think Bush is an *******, then you're right. I think his whole outlook on this was brutally flawed.

Finally man, I think that the idea of the US not having to care what the world thinks is ****ing retarded. If this shows that I am the kind of person who thinks Bush's ideas on this suck, and it shows that I think anyone's opinion that agrees with the arrogant way he acts towards the UN (and the world) is seriously messed up, then I guess that's what kind of person I am. Sorry.

I left that post open for you make of it what you wanted. If you agreed with the president's behaviour towards the UN and world, then logic says I will seriously disagree with you on that one, the same way i do with your president.

Now, you layed out your case, and I layed out mine. We both know we disagree, so why don't we just leave it at that and not get too much more bent out of shape over this?

and Interactive: a few things.

a) I didn't write that "resume" up, I found it, and posted it because I thought it was pretty bad that Bush had all that going against him. So I don't have evidence to back up what you call "bull****" repeatedly. But some of it, like the part about the fund-raising trips, I was able to read in the paper, even way up here in Canada.
b) I never said I was very fond of Clinton either. I think he did some good things, but I wasn't as old or following politics quite as much when he was President, so i don't know a lot about him. I do agree that he was a corrupt bastard though. However, I fail to see how Clinton's ****-ups are in any wa, shape, or form a rebutal for the things on there about Bush.
c) I am not against the war in Afghanistan at all, FYI. Neither was my country, as we backed you all the way and still have people over there.
d) Dont call me a kid. My age has no bearings on my views being different than yours. Tell me, does your age make you act like a prick like that? Or does it help you achieve such a narrow vocabulary as to write repeatedly that things were just all bull****?
Interactive is offline   Reply With Quote