Music Banter - View Single Post - What are you listening to right now?
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2007, 01:29 PM   #9053 (permalink)
<3_BEAUTIFUL_HELL_FAIRY_<3
Account Disabled

Cardboard Wow.. ..Idk but this could just be me but, Since you got your mod tags you have been nothing but a jerk....
stop acting like your a ganster....unless you are really a ganster in real life.... But Assuming your not since you got your tags you started acting like your 10" ft and bulletproof...... its really annoying...everything you say, you act like you have to put it the meanest way possible.... Every other mod here is very polite but, you act so rude to just about everyone..... stop actting like your ethan, or your gonna end up like I did for a while....HATED by just about everyone....... seriously......The mods are suppose to be here to reglate rule stop spam and help, not be rude act like your the sh!t and put everything everyone else says....... please please take others into consideration......... otherwise your going to become nothing more than a sadistic ASS that isn't going to get you any respect.

(this is just my personal opinion It doesn't mean that anyone is ever going to take it into consideration, not trying to jump to conclusions but, this is what seems to be adding up sooo)