Music Banter - View Single Post - Cancer Sticks Anyone?
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2007, 12:42 PM   #218 (permalink)
PerFeCTioNThrUSileNCe
Bright F*cking Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleliza View Post
Smoking Killed my Grandfather. He started when he was 17 and quit probably 10-15 years ago when he was 55-60 years of age. he had cancer three times i believe nad beat it twice. bladder cancer(smoking related), prostate cancer(not smoking related), lung cancer -beat it, lung cancer -suffocated. Just in July a week before his 71st birthday. I miss him everyday but he always told me how bad it was and to never try it. I tried it, ofcourse once in high school and once after... i just dont get the point, its stupid! I like my lungs.
However, if you want to kill yourself, thats your decision... i just dont want it around me. Non-smokers have rights too.
If I'm not the one smoking it...I can't stand it.

As long as you don't let it become an addiction, it's not something to worry about.

All the crap they say about ONE cigarette being enough to cause serious damage is bull****. My friends dad has been smoking for something like 30 years and he's yet to have a bout with cancer.
My ego's like my stomach- it keeps shitting what I feed it.
But maybe I don't want to finish anything anymore..
maybe I can wait in bed 'til she comes home. and whispers....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooting Star
Remember kids: It's only real metal if the vocalist sounds like he's vomiting up a fetus. \m/
PerFeCTioNThrUSileNCe is offline   Reply With Quote