Music Banter - View Single Post - Frank Sinatra
Thread: Frank Sinatra
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2007, 12:56 AM   #22 (permalink)
Wayfarer
Registered Abuser

Oh for fuck's sake, fuck off, would you? It does get irritating, y'know, this nitpicking. Yes, Frank was a "traditional pop" singer, but a rather jazz-oriented one, so it could go in either forum, really. But here you are, of course, making it sound like someone started a Gorguts thread in the Classical forum - stirring up arguments for the sake of arguing. Fuck off. Please. Please, please, please, choke on some vomit or something. Even if it's not your own. Please, you mongoloid fuck. For the greater good of humanity, just fuck off. "In Rainbows" is available as of today, and because of you, so many individuals are not going to be able to enjoy it as much as they could. I mean, I'll sure try, but it's going to be difficult when I'm sitting here thinking, "Damn, That Proggyman sure is a fucking stupid-ass motherfucker. If only I could reach through the screen and bludgeon the bastard. Oh, what I would give to be able to do that." Then I'll trail off, thinking about what I would and wouldn't give to be able to bulldoze a side of your skull in with a blunt, otherwise useless object, such as this Holy Bible here, and then, suddenly, the album will end. My first listen, ruined, all because of your smug, masturbatory guitar solo-adulating ass. You are a blemish on our collective unconscious and it would be greatly appreciated if you'd fuck off.

Frank was ace btw.

Last edited by Wayfarer; 10-10-2007 at 01:13 AM.
Wayfarer is offline   Reply With Quote