Music Banter - View Single Post - Frank Sinatra
Thread: Frank Sinatra
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2007, 11:59 PM   #40 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

You argue everything and parade your uninformed opinion around the forums and try to prove it as fact. When you're asked to back it up you post a link to a site that is open to the public for editing and not known for its accuracy. In addition to that you don't even read the articles or maybe you do but you just can't comprehend them. The site clearly states hes jazz and no one but you has had a problem with him being in this forum.

You spend more time talking out of your ass and bullying new members than you do posting anything of worth. I've seen nothing from you but ignorant opinions and trolling and thats what the real bullshit is and with that I lock this thread. A word of advice, you can either continue to act like a douchebag until you're hazed off the forum or you can learn something and start acting nice and maybe people will actually start to like you.
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote