Music Banter - View Single Post - Is it cool for guys to cry?
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2007, 07:10 AM   #48 (permalink)
<3_BEAUTIFUL_HELL_FAIRY_<3
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevorkian Logic View Post
I don't think crying is really ok for girls either. It's really unattractive no matter the gender.

that's not true.... I ADMIT it!.. I try to hold back my tears sometimes!... but I still do cry and enjoy it sometimes it a good way to let things go.... its better then me throwing something across the room or trying to choke some one or worse.....I think my psychologist said that it is better for me to cry or write some of my book then trying to strangle someone or being violent......so just because I am a girl doesn't mean that everytime I get upset doesn't I am going to go run off crying....Most of the time I scream about it and then I get Called a spaz which only pisses me off more......and then I just leave...... my classroom.......and go to a different room.... and write in my book or listen to music.....((Note I am using an example from when I get upset or anything happens in school not what I do when I am upset or anything outside of school.))

You know what I say.... I think It IS okay for anyone to cry because I would rather be considered unattractive than a violent little b*tch/ timebomb that is waiting to explode and possible do something really stupid like go shoot up my school... so yeah I would rather cry then do something stupid.... But I don't know.... Maybe some other people would reather just go do something really stupid instead of cry....
<3_BEAUTIFUL_HELL_FAIRY_<3 is offline   Reply With Quote