Music Banter - View Single Post - Moss Icon
Thread: Moss Icon
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2007, 10:23 AM   #55 (permalink)
bardonodude
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by weleasewoger72 View Post
Cheers mate.

I'm always complaining about how crap the scene is in Oxford but I did miss Funeral Diner when they played here and Daughters played last month which was news to me. They supported some band called The Fall Of Troy, who I have never heard of before.
I do miss the whole experience of seeing bands playing in the States. When In The States I saw so many bands play in Basements, Hallways/Living rooms of peoples houses, even church halls. That doesn't seem to happen over here very often - most bands seem to play pubs and clubs with 5 ft stages. You North American guys don't know how lucky you are to get to see real DIY hardcore shows.
Anyway, wasn't this post about Moss Icon?
Haha, I can't believe you've never heard of the Fall of Troy. They're really popular over here in America. I was thinking they were big in the UK as well but I guess not. Daughters are awesome live. Ive seen them two times. I really want to see Funeral Diner too, I just got their album doors open and its awesome. Yea I guess we are pretty lucky heh. How come you left the states?
bardonodude is offline   Reply With Quote