Music Banter - View Single Post - Moss Icon
Thread: Moss Icon
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2007, 08:51 PM   #59 (permalink)
bardonodude
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by weleasewoger72 View Post
My parents divorced. My dad moved back to The States and I went with him. My mum stayed here in The U.K. A few years back I started to miss all my friends and family and thought it would be best to move back out here. So here I am....cold, wet, miserable, my teeth have turned bad, Mary Poppins is on TV everynight, drinking tea all day, watching soccer hooligans smashing up the town I live in, and watching Tony Blair trying to wash the sh*t off his tongue from when he had it so far up Bush's ass. And do you know what? I don't miss The States at all! (apart from the gigs of course!)
haha, your self-stereotypes are amusing, I dont think of any of that when I think of the U.K. I just think of it as a great place for history. Well thats sweet that you're happy where you are. I've allways wondered what shows are like accross the pond. It kind of sucks where I am as well, good bands rarely come to baltimore, only death/grind hybrids haha. Its very rare that there is a good basement/house show going on...from out of towners that is.
bardonodude is offline   Reply With Quote