Music Banter - View Single Post - Need new mp3 Player...?
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 10:14 PM   #28 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mookie Wilson View Post
Grado>Bose>Sennheiser for headphones, as for mp3 players, i'd say get an ipod if you can FIND ONE FOR CHEAP. i'd never pay the retail price for an ipod cuz it's just outrageous, you can easily find a competitor to do the same **** as an ipod with significantly less frustrating software. apple is b.s. for customer care too, i worked at a best buy for a while and the consensus was don't even bother trying to get help from apple, whereas both sony and sandisk have been very cooperative with customer care issues in past. (in sandisk's case they actually sent a new mp3 player with no questions asked)
I don't believe you worked for best buy and would recommend someone buying that piece of crap ipod. they quality is sucks if you want to use it for watching videos.....I went to best buy and asked the guy there to turn on one and put it next to another player(it was a creative labs one) The other player had waaaaaaay better resolution on it. The only problem was that it was slightly more expensive at the time but I believe prices have gone down.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote