Music Banter - View Single Post - The Worst Trends Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 11:03 PM   #117 (permalink)
Dr_Rez
Registered Jimmy Rustler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayfarer View Post
Healthy? Maybe, but it's not like the air isn't already polluted with a bunch of shit. Maybe it's time you put an end to this notion of yours that, because you don't smoke, you're going to live in unabridged happiness until the end of fuckin' time. It doesn't matter if people are smoking out in public or not, you're still going to be inhaling smog while you strut down the radon-awash road, guzzling a carcinogen-packed Coca-Cola, on your way to a friend's house for some nitrosamine-seething ham and beer, all under the hot, ultraviolet sun.

And, what? Life-improving? For who? You? It's quite the irritant for smokers. But you couldn't give a flying fu
ck about them, could you? No, you're content showcasing the same selfishness and inconsideration you condemn smokers for.

Seems you're not so polite or respectful yourself, are you? Y'know, I think I'll go outside later today and smoke half a pack just to spite you. I'll take pictures too! Maybe I'll go stand at that spot on the lake where you can see this really pretty power station in the background, polluting the environment. You know, the same power station that generates the electrical energy for people like you to switch your computers on, go online, and bitch about how smokers are ruining the environment.
I was gona respond to the bull**** he was saying but you answered it perfectly. Thanks.
*Shave one of my legs to pretend its a girl in my bed crew*
Dr_Rez is offline   Reply With Quote