Music Banter - View Single Post - R.I.P. some girls
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2007, 12:17 PM   #25 (permalink)
alliteration
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bardonodude View Post
yea Ive never heard the term skramz before I read it in this thread haha, I guess I just prefer to use traditional terms to characterize music. Loma Prieta is awesome though <3. I wish I would have known about them when they came to ccas (charm city artspace the most wellknown diy venue in baltimore). I found out about them through L'Antietam and they werent all over each others nuts then.
yeah, Loma Prieta, nor any screamo bands ever come to Michigan. We did get lucky and get to play with L'antietam when they came to Michigan this past summer, its always cool to play with them and Men As Trees. Loma Prieta is probably one of my favorite hardcore bands right now, the way they compose their music is pretty rare in screamo nowadays, not to mention, they're just completely nuts, I can't wait to hear their split with L'antietam.

Does anyone else feel that most of the present screamo bands are just pretty lame? There are very few that I really like at all.

btw, you're the one who started that thread about my band on here. thanks for promoting us, Brandon. haha.
alliteration is offline   Reply With Quote