Music Banter - View Single Post - Best movie soundtrack
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2007, 08:36 PM   #52 (permalink)
Necromancer
Divination

Default Best Movie SoundTrack.

One of my favorite soundtrack's, would be, from the movie: 'RoadHouse' - with, Patrick Swayze & Sam Elliot. The Jeff Healy Band, not only were the primary musical soundtrack artist. They also, played as actor's, in the film itself. The last song, of the movie has become one of my favorite, & signature covers to perform. 'When The Night Come's Falling' - song writer/Bob Dylan. Performed by, The Jeff Healy Band (a good, 3-pieace band). This guy play's the guitar in a way that resembles playing a piano on his lap. I believe he chords the guitar upside down, compared to, a right, or left handed guitarist.The feel of the frets, with versatility, speed, etc. must be an amazing relation to the guitar itself, as possibly, a good feel towards the fingerboard that Healy's style, may be a great way to approach, at playing the guitar. Just something to think about....I like any SoundTrack by 'Prince'. Hell...Any video, etc, Especially everything Prince produced , etc, 'Himself'. I reallly liked 'Prince with Sheena Easton'. Some of my favorite music period. Stuff ta funk, & party Too!
Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote