Music Banter - View Single Post - Why do you like Country?
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2007, 06:23 PM   #92 (permalink)
Necromancer
Divination

Default Why do you like Country?

Here is one of, The new, Country star's of the day, If you like contemporary, alternative, new, old, decade, era. of different styles of music. 'Jason Aldean' is a force to be recognized, with a, New/Country Sound. I noticed two major influences I heard right off, 'Eagle's', 'Rolling Stones'. After only listening to his newest album 'Relentless' once. I have yet to hear all of, his first album. I like 'Johnny Cash' & 3 other singles off of relentless album, so far. I am familar with his single Hicktown, from his first album. Some really insaine low ends with the bass player, Guitar, ect. Jason Aldean is a talented country artist that is gaining more respect as an artist, everyday. It is hard to listen to everything out there, with so many different styles, etc. to choose from. It could make your head spin, just thinking about all the different styles, decades, etc. there are, to choose from. And of course, you have to be looking for it, compared to, not looking. In the first place. New Country, Can be just as Good, As Classic Country, etc.
Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote