Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Experiences as a Teenager During the 20th Century
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2007, 07:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
N*S*G
Account Disabled

Default Your Experiences as a Teenager During the 20th Century

I'm writing an album, and to not lengthen this with unnecessary reasoning... this will actually help me.

Nothing too big, just tell me what you felt about you and the world around you way back when. The whole 'American Dream' (hard to explain... the whole 'the world is just wide open and waiting for me' thing) that all teenagers -regardless of where they are from- have. Then, compare it to how you are/think now.

Keep it within reason, but include whatever (also put the decade you were of this age also).

Example:
Quote:
"Back in the 60's I did [Insert hippie activities here]. I personally thought [insert political/social changes you liked/hated]. I wanted to be a [insert optimistic hippie profession here]. I miss growing up, [insert random nostalgia here].
Now, however, I [insert yuppie activities here]. I personally think [insert political/social changes you like/hate]. I am a [insert cynical yuppie profession here]. I miss growing up, [insert random grumbling]"

P.S. PLEASE READ
If you somehow feel the complete and utter need to just start **** (Proggyman, other trolls), find another thread. I'm doing this for research purposes.

The youngest person eligible for this I think would be 27 give or take (being a teen in the 90's).
N*S*G is offline   Reply With Quote