Music Banter - View Single Post - Why do you like Country?
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 08:26 PM   #97 (permalink)
Necromancer
Divination

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgreen View Post
The best country music came in the 60s and 70s. What you hear today is not country, it's suburban.
I simply love the people that are new, and make it a point to give their opinion, without knowing exactly what they are talking about before they post. Its like they are angry because everyone else doesnt like, what only they, believe is good music. alot are young, so I just ignore them. I was young once, so I dont ignore them out of disrespect. But adults, I ignore completely. I wont even debate to a statement that is twisting & turning my words to meet they're criteria, a completely untrue statement, bias opinions, etc. I wish some people would think before they speak, Atleast, before they reply to one of my post. I actually think that there are so many, that just dont possess any common sense at all, Its not all that hard. You dont have to look it up on the computer, or in book's. After 30yrs. + in the music buisness, hopefully. You might learn something, and actually know a little bit, about what you are talking about. I myself, dont confess to know everything there is to know about the music industry, etc. But I do use common sense....Peace.
Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote