Music Banter - View Single Post - The Greatest Pinball On Earth
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 12:00 AM   #23 (permalink)
alliteration
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trauma View Post
I live in Belleville, which is about 25 minutes outside Detroit, 10 outside Metro Airport.
I can't make it up to Lansing for tomorrow night but can pretty much promise you that I will come to one of your shows.
There is no screamo scene in Michigan whatsoever so it's very cool that you guys are collabarating with the very few screamo bands that exist in this state.
It's especially admirable that you don't even have a drummer and can still manage to make good music.
My name is Jake by the way.

Understandable. I graduated from U of M, so I know where Belleville is, and its a little bit of a drive. We're really good friends with both Men as Trees and Letters In Binary, and its looking like all 3 of us are going to be playing some shows together in the future, so keep an eye out for that, there are no people in MI that care about screamo, so its awesome to meet at least someone who enjoys it, and we'd love to meet some more people who are actually into it. and yeah...the drummer issue is lame, we just to a point where we had so much music written that we didnt want not having a drummer to hold us back from getting it out there and playing, hence our situation. Keep in touch with us, Jake.
alliteration is offline   Reply With Quote