Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2005, 05:00 PM   #572 (permalink)
Kurt_Cobain
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hatemonger
Of course the fact my ex girlfriend was hispanic , my best friend Spanish & a whole side of my family is Indian has nothing to do with it.
LMAO that just made me laugh. Hmmm hispanic girls :drools:.
The whole world judges by apperence, wether we like it or not. If someone gets in your face and angry you pick out their appearence, people do it everywhere.
Goverments make the people angry towards forieners (sp?) in Britain for one reason. After these people come to Britain, they are given a house and money to support thereselves, which many Brits find unfair

Everyone forgets that black, or coloured people, which ever you prefer, can be racist to.
Go a little off topic. KKK are racist, they burn crosses and use their 'christion religion' as an excuse. I think its funny that according to the bible Jesus was born in the east. So probably not white with blonde hair after all then??

I like to think that I can judge by the beauty of their person, not there differences of their skin. This post is for an asian friend named Omagh, who actually 'acts' like a black guy (walks, dresses and speaks like a black person).

Racism is a shield for scared, deprived individuals with no heart for the world. How lonely they must be.
Kurt_Cobain is offline   Reply With Quote