Music Banter - View Single Post - RHCP - Stadium Arcadium
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2007, 07:59 PM   #37 (permalink)
Dr_Rez
Registered Jimmy Rustler

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackhammer View Post
Okay. I am going out on a limb here. My best friend's favourite band is RHCP. He has seen them about a dozen times. his favourite album? STADIUM ARCADIUM. Me? I have seen them twice. Back in the days of Mothers Milk. My fave album? Stadium Arcadium. There are no better songs on this than the Chili's top ten, but it is their most consistent album. Their history is brilliantly checkered with drugs, sex ,death and disillusionment. I think they deserve a stable sound after what they have been through. RHCP sold out? I truly believe that they have not even entertained the notion of selling out. There are so many better tracks on previous albums, but they are not complete, and yes I include BSSM in this. Backwoods, Magic Johnson etc are infinitely beeter than anything on the new album, but that's the dilemma. SA is more cohesive and solid.
FINALLY, a response about not liking the Chili peppers that is actually intelligent. Most others seem to just be AK is an ahole, or they sound the exact same.

+1 for jackhammer
*Shave one of my legs to pretend its a girl in my bed crew*
Dr_Rez is offline   Reply With Quote