Music Banter - View Single Post - Other Conservatives?
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2007, 07:06 PM   #15 (permalink)
Inuzuka Skysword
Existential Egoist

I used to be a conservative and now I am thinking I am a bit of an anarchist. Not fully, but I am leaning towards that side. I really like the idea of a society being a collective one because they want to. Of course this can only happen in small societies. Anyways I don't really like these labels because then people get smug about being conservative or liberal and it really starts to annoy me. The idea that we are given the freedom to vote and we only vote, pretty much, from two parties is really stupid. Especially when one party member from another party expresses most of your views. When you vote from one party then you give up your freedom to vote. Then again the labels will help a bit, but I don't think it is worth it.

Anyways onto why I think I am an anarchist:

- I believe that small communities with no government that do what they do because they want to do it is the way to go.

- I believe in copyrighting. I don't think it is right to say that no one else can say they make it because I don't really think it matters who made it. What matters is that it is made and may better help the society.

- If somebody commits a crime I think that the person who the crime committed against should be able to deal with it the way they want because I don't think I jury can pick the right decision, and/or the right culprit. You really just add biased minds to the table that are no use.

- And without a government you don't have to pay taxes to things you don't support.

- I don't like the use of salary and I think that it is unreliable.

- I am starting to dislike the other forms of government because they all involve people having more vote power than other people. Of course you can't weed out the people with a lot of money, but the idea that all people are equal and the idea that I have somebody who can tax me, start wars, tell me what I can and can't say is stupid.

- People who want universal health care are just waiting to be oppressed. (sorry just had to fit that in here somewhere.)

Last edited by Inuzuka Skysword; 11-12-2007 at 07:27 PM.
Inuzuka Skysword is offline   Reply With Quote