Music Banter - View Single Post - Other Conservatives?
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007, 04:46 AM   #27 (permalink)
Barnard17
My home? Discabled,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inuzuka Skysword View Post
Well I would hope you would understand why, yourself. Having universal health care just gives a government, which will always be full of error, more control of your money. It is absolutely dangerous and will force even more taxes on people, which probably won't be worth it because I doubt the universal health care system will be good.
You're the typical right wing American that's never even bothered to look at a Universal Healthcare system, just listens to the negative propaganda and spews it back. Look at any country with a fully subsidised healthcare system and you'll see the wellbeing and mental health of those on low income is so many times better, it's not some massive Government hoarding money and then pissing it away on nothing. People use it, people need it and people get raped of their money if they only have access to health insurance and private healthcare because here's rarely enough regulation on what they're allowed to charge and it's impossible to prepare to have enough money spare just incase you need surgery or long term treatment like cancer. Hell look at Cuba who have the best healthcare system in the world, which is also Universal.

Pretty much the same goes for all your comments. You make statements which you've plainly done put no research or genuine thought into because they're so wildly retarded and you provide no evidence to back up your assertions.
Barnard17 is offline   Reply With Quote