Music Banter - View Single Post - Michael Jackson
Thread: Michael Jackson
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007, 06:46 PM   #60 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjscarousal View Post
Thats ur opinion. I'm not going to lie, Prince is the man, I like him to. His a great musician but that being said, alot of people think just because Prince plays instruments his better? ..... so... I'm not knockin prince but how does that make him better? Thats not even a fair comparision because Prince and MJ are two totally different artists. I dunno why peeps compare but anyway I prefer MJ because he had more of impact, he was innovative, he did alot for the music industry not only for blacks, he broke alot of records, he gave birth to the modern video age, all his music videos were good, his dancing was just genius, and he was a awesome song-writer. Prince is a legend to and had an impact on the industry. His genre style is very unique.
It's perfectly understandable to say someone is better because they play their instruments better, in fact thats a commonly accepted reason.

You need to actually back up your posts with information. How was he innovative, what was his impact? What did he do to the music industry? How did he give birth to the modern video age? And maybe you should say more about him then genius dancing and awesome songwriting. Also what the hell is breaking alot of records?
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote