Music Banter - View Single Post - I need your opinion...
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2005, 01:16 PM   #28 (permalink)
silvermoon
Music Addict

I find that the music industry is not willing enough to take a risk and give new sounds a chance. It seems that only hip-hop and rap or pop is getting thrusted down our throats and I think that is not a good thing. I would like to see a current change in the listening patterns of the general public. What about indie music or punk/rock or hard rock metal sounds even some gothic or ambient or new age would be better than what is currently being blasted all the time. How about even some world music for a change. I am tired of the same old sounds. Don't get me wrong I love all kinds of music even the ones that I am tired of hearing being played all the time I just think that there needs to be a change and the industry needs to take more risks when it comes to music selecting, after all they are the ones that are signing up the bands/groups, musicians and singers. That American Idol {Hung} come on enough is enough. Lets get original and unique here. Give us fresh new sounds. Something pleasing to the ears and heart and soul.
silvermoon is offline   Reply With Quote