Music Banter - View Single Post - Help us out
Thread: Help us out
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 05:13 AM   #39 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevorkian Logic View Post
well, here's the deal. I had a like hour conversation about this with my physics teacher a couple of weeks ago. There are a number of different types of people, and you see these types of people over and over again once you get the basics. Like my teacher said, every year it's basically the same students with different faces and clothes. I could give a comparison name of someone I know to most people here, but the only person who would have a chance of understanding would be Cardboard, and even then I doubt he knows most of the people.

However, there is not a phenotype for you that I have encountered, which I find quite interesting. And that is a nice break, considering I get bored with people quite easily, my bf can attest to that. Basically, i'm not sure what to expect from you...yet.
That is completely true.....the only thing that differs from the type of person is slight exceptions to the type. I'm the same way with people.....I can also read body languages very well. I wouldn't say I get bored of people easily. I just don't talk to them. I'm more interested in their actions. I tend to people watch quite often. The way I read females I should be a bona fide pickup artist. I'm just a tad shy around insanely beautiful women so that's my downfall.