Music Banter - View Single Post - Sussed?
Thread: Sussed?
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 10:47 AM   #1 (permalink)
right-track
Atchin' Akai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevorkian Logic View Post
Yea, I like watching actions a lot too, but you can't really do that on the internet. I have been told I am pretty good at picking up on who likes who before they admit it, except for me, I have no clue if someone likes me unless they flat out tell me, and even then I don't usually believe them. But I think a fair amount of girls are like that. You being a guy makes it that much more impressive.

RT if you wanna know my psychological profile on the people on the list (with the exception of Jackhammer) I'll think about PMing it to you, i'm a bit skeptical because all of those people are mods and I don't want to offend anyone, especially the mods (with the exception of Jackhammer).
They won't be offended, unless you have something especially nasty to say...which would be great.

Serious personal profile observations would be interesting, but a humorous opinion would suffice in equal measures.

Perceptions of an individual don't necessarily have to be on the basis of meeting that person.
I think a lot can be gleaned about somebodies personality even on the Internet.
And before someone points out, "ahh but you can be anyone you want to be on the net!" I agree that's very true, but then I think after a while even that becomes obvious.

Anyone else who thinks they have another member sussed...feel free to contribute.

One rule...no insults.
right-track is offline   Reply With Quote