Music Banter - View Single Post - Sussed?
Thread: Sussed?
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 06:11 PM   #3 (permalink)
Kevorkian Logic
Imperfectly Perfect

Quote:
Originally Posted by right-track View Post
They won't be offended, unless you have something especially nasty to say...which would be great.

Serious personal profile observations would be interesting, but a humorous opinion would suffice in equal measures.

Perceptions of an individual don't necessarily have to be on the basis of meeting that person.
I think a lot can be gleaned about somebodies personality even on the Internet.
And before someone points out, "ahh but you can be anyone you want to be on the net!" I agree that's very true, but then I think after a while even that becomes obvious.

Anyone else who thinks they have another member sussed...feel free to contribute.

One rule...no insults.
see, that's the problem. I don't know what might insult people and what might not. And I can't stress enough how much I don't want to alienate myself by being a bitch, i've done it before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackhammer View Post
I don't feel that I have sussed people out to a huge extent, but I have an inkling to certain character traits. People I work with have trouble figuring me out. This is not because I'm hiding anything. I have personality traits that are polar opposites of each other. I am sarcastic and flippant, yet a lot of people (usually female) talk to me about their problems and find I give sage advice. I talk about football, drink beer and generally live up to a typical male stereotype, yet I can cook, cry at films and I love kids. My music and film tastes are not eclectic for the sake of it. Many different types of music stir many different emotions in me and I find I get bored easily listening to one genre.
that helps some, i've got the whole opposite traits going too, considering I have that whole pesky rapid cycle bipolar going on, lucky for me I forget most everything I do or say when I become particularly polarized on one side of the spectrum, so I don't have to think about it. There's still something about you that I haven't quite figured out, even with all you wrote, give me time though.