Music Banter - View Single Post - The Smoking ban
Thread: The Smoking ban
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2007, 02:45 PM   #9 (permalink)
weleasewoger72
Music Addict

I smoke. I'm glad they banned smoking in clubs and music venues because I love the smell of body odour, vomit, and urine. Seriously, banning smoking in pubs was a bad idea - smoking and drinking go together. I laugh at all the non-smokers who laugh at us all smoking outside pubs in the rain because I know one day when their "little Suzie" has cancer the doctors won't be able to help her because the tax from cigarettes which funded ALL cancer research ended because most people quit due to the smoking ban. I know that sounds harsh but most non-smokers seem to forget that most of the money given to cancer research comes from us smokers (in the U.K. anyway).
I do agree with the ban of smoking in all eating places. As much as I love to smoke, I don't want to smell that **** whilst I'm eating.

It will take a lot more than a smoking ban to make me quit smoking. My dad was diagnosed with lung cancer 3 weeks ago and I still have not quit.
I'm not stupid - I know smoking is bad for you. It makes my breathe and clothes stink. I'm addicted so I can't stop. I have very little or no willpower.
weleasewoger72 is offline   Reply With Quote