Music Banter - View Single Post - Metallica VS. Iron Maiden (Preference)
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2007, 12:32 AM   #306 (permalink)
TheBig3
killedmyraindog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seltzer View Post
And you are one of those anti-elitists fanboys who can't stand anyone saying anything which discredits their favourite band in anyway... I mean what the hell was that disillusioned Lamb of God rant about? You won't provide any kind of arguments for your points... you would rather childishly flame me instead of discussing this. Just remember, you're meant to be a mod.
who's anti-elitist? I'm fairly certain that metallica isn't capable of having fan boi's anymore.

who's my favorite band? Its not metallica, so I'm not sure what you mean. My entire position in this thread is I have to put up with

1.) one liners about whos better. or

2.) thinly veiled assaults based on who sold out more.

What was disillusioned about my "lamb of god rant?" Why was it a rant and where was I wrong, as you implied, in any of that?

And I wouldn't rather childishly flame you. You're like every other "serious" music genre fan here in that you cna't take a joke and you get pissed when people won't give up. Whats childish is your lack of humor, whats childish is the way you pretend i'm out to get you (though you're not the first) and whats laughable is that you'd think because I'm a mod, I would stick to a ridiculous level of civility even in the face of a poster who threatened any sense of logic this board hoped to keep. Modhood is based on my service here, not on my ability to bite my tongue when self-righteous cry babies try and hurl "gotcha" lines in my direction.