Music Banter - View Single Post - Most overrated bands ever?
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2007, 07:26 AM   #1467 (permalink)
Crowe
Music Addict

So instead of assuming, you are now putting forth a "what if" scenario? Why don't I pose a question that would make the only sensible answer agree with my argument?

Wayfarer knocked this whole argument out of the ballpark. Whether you feel like it or not you became the the very thing you attempted to put me down for with your upturned nose.

Frankly, I thought you had just been messing with me this entire time with your backwards logic, as if somebody could take themselves seriously when writing all of that... your last post with this parallel Enya future is just the icing on the cake, and I'm afraid I can't even take you seriously anymore. It's like I'm trying to explain quantum physics to a five year old in this particular case.

I would say in response to the "I would accept your argument" bit that: "I would accept your arguments if they were based on anything concrete as opposed to these fantasy scenarios you seem to have a predilection for positing."

I can't even begin to reply to your reply to Crowquill - "I think that personal taste is arbitrary and has nothing to do with..." etc, etc. Like you have some omnipotent understanding of the motivations of every human being that has ever listened to music? I'm done here.