Music Banter - View Single Post - Other Conservatives?
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2007, 04:05 PM   #101 (permalink)
TheBig3
killedmyraindog

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo View Post
Anyone remember when Rush Limbaugh said Democrats only want us to go into Darfur to get the black vote?

Well anyway. If you do support going into Darfur Big3, you should know that under Paul we wont. His non-interventionism goes a long f*cking way, including even staying out of huminatarian crisises in other countries.

I agree with Paul that we should spend more time focusing on whats going on here. But being a powerful nation who has profited so much from other countries, we have a responsability to help other countries when we need to. Paul wants to alienate us from the whole world outside of free trade and I don't think thats right.
I'm aware that he's against it, and thats disconcerting, but lets be fair.

1. If he doesn't win, and we get someone interventionist minded, like Giuliani, we're still not going in.

2. If he does win, many many more things are going to be improved in my opinion. I mean, who foresaw anyone deciding to put us back on the gold standard. Who in the name of god expected someone to give out a reading list to other candidates? Ron Paul is the restart button the country needs.

I don't agree with everything he says, but he better than most everything else.