Music Banter - View Single Post - Radiohead In Rainbows Discussion
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2007, 06:25 PM   #224 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

"In Rainbows Disc 2"

1. Mk 1
2. Down is the New Up
3. Go Slowly
4. Mk 2
5. Last Flowers
6. Up On the Ladder
7. Bangers & Mash
8. 4 Minute Warning

One thing that quickly becomes apparent is Thom Yorke is a hauntingly beautiful vocalist as he's displayed on various tracks throughout Radiohead's discography. How to Disappear Completely being my favorite example of his voice and Reckoner being my favorite off of In Rainbows.

In just 8 songs this disc traverses alot, from the slow piano driven and extremely haunting Last Flowers (which could've easily fit on OK Computer) to the more rocky Bangers & Mash which seems to recall songs like the National Anthem from Kid A.

While Disc 2 isn't as easy to get into as In Rainbows it's still great and worth the time. It took me a bit longer to get into than In Rainbows but ever since I got the it i've been listening to it and i've probably played it 10 times or so and it's just gotten better and better. My favorite songs off of it are Last Flowers and Up on the Ladder.
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote