Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Music "Range"
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2007, 07:33 PM   #24 (permalink)
mjscarousal
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
Michael Jackson isn't a legend, he's released only a few albums that are held as classics. All of which are pretty typical pop albums that may have been influential but what they influenced was garbage. I wouldn't put him on the same pedestal i'd place Marvin Gaye or Stevie Wonder on, that's making him look more important than he actually is.
lmao are u serious? I don't get how some of you people can say that.. but anywho It doesn't matter what YOU think or anyone else on here. He IS a legend (accept it or not) and yes his released a few albums but shoot the music was real good. So what are u saying a dude can't release 8 albums and it not be good? There are people who release 12 albums and their ALL crap. It has nothin to do with how many albums are released just the music, his music is timeless because its GOOD music. All the music on the albums are not "typical pop". MJ music ranges his innovative and his sounds changes.

He can come out with 2 r&b songs, 2 pop songs and 2 rocks songs on the same album. If you exactly go out and listen to his music and stop judging it on what YOU think it might sound like, you'll get my point. MJ is very important he did alot for the music industry, I'm not going to run my mouth about that again. Doesn't every artist have there share in influencing crap artists? Stevie and Marvin influenced artists who are crap to, all artists do lol so whats ur point? MJ is up there with Stevie and Marvin but they each of course have their own category.
mjscarousal is offline   Reply With Quote