Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Music "Range"
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2007, 07:15 PM   #52 (permalink)
mjscarousal
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
Okay I guess i'd best start replying I was hoping you wouldn't completely ignore the latter half of my post but I guess that's too much to ask for from someone who can't even spell you or your.

Actually you know what after reading that i'm really not going to bother, half your points aren't even coherent or remotely countering. You don't even back up half of what you say you just go wrong! He plays tons of instruments but not even I can list what they are! So you know, how about you learn to reply in a semi-intelligent manner before replying at all. Maybe then I'll bother with a response, until then you can listen to Black or White and think you're hearing a sonic revolution.
You don't back up ish you say and all the crap you've said so far don't make sence or prove squat. You instigated this retarded convo and you tellin me don't hit you up? All you've said was, Q gets all the credit, MJ music was popularized, his overrated, his vids stink, All the artists his influenced are crap, you mention the trial which has nothin to do with the convo(very immature), you judge his albums when you haven't listened to all of them among other things. How about you learn to reply in a intelligent, mature way and get over yourself and accept peeps opinions. Why don't you try exactly listening to MJ's music and all his albums before you say ALL his music is crap and yes I will be bumping in my MJ music and you can keep on bitchin and whining on some retarded $hitty points you feel to be true in your mind.
mjscarousal is offline   Reply With Quote