Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Music "Range"
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2007, 11:48 PM   #57 (permalink)
mjscarousal
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
See you say all that like you just proved something but I never I liked any of those albums did I? I just said they were only his albums that were successful in the eyes of sources I consider credible and if a source I trust says something sucks and the songs I've heard from it suck guess what I'm going to assume? Oh that's right, that it sucks.

OKay keep relying on those credible sources to decide what music you listen to.That doesn't mean that ALL his music sucks and it only sucks to you and thats YOUR opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I already stated I couldn't find a thing on what instruments he plays which leads me to the conclusion that there's really no proof he plays any instruments and if you can't play instruments you can't write music. So I'm going to assume that all he contributes is the lyrics and his lyrics suck so therefore he isn't a good songwriter. It's called logic, learn it and you should also learn how to properly construct a paragraph and sentence. You should also learn to spell, nothing has a G at the end and there's several other errors I don't feel like pointing out. You have a terrible grasp of the English language, it makes your posts a headache to read.
lol Are u serious? So if ur an artist and you don't play instruments then you can't write music?? lol That was really retarded and its sad if you really believe that. Anybody can write lyrics. You don't need instruments to write lyrics. Once again your just basing YOUR opinions on the only MJ music you've heard. You haven't listened to all his music so whats the point of saying, "his lyrics are crap, this and that... when your only judging one thing and also your relying on "credible sources" to make ur assumptions instead of exactly going out and buying the man's record. LOL is this an english class now? I'm just talking man and spitting the truth and opinions. You said all of that 2 prove what? Your still wondering off topic talkin about crap, so what? Your posts give me a headache to I feel ur pain. What you need to learn is everyone has an opinion and their own taste in what they prefer in music. You just need to accept peoples opinions and stop bashing them and the artist especially if you know little facts about the artist.
mjscarousal is offline   Reply With Quote