Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Music "Range"
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2007, 02:01 PM   #65 (permalink)
mjscarousal
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
If you think those lyrics are good you really do need to get your head checked and if Michael Jackson doesn't play any instruments how could he compose it?
Those are excellent lyrics I bet if somebody like Paul or Lennon wrote it you would be on your hands and knees raving about it.
I can post up 50 million MJ lyrics and you wouldn't like it because YOUR NOT EXACTLY LISTENING TO THE WORDS. Your so concerned about picking out all the negative things or in your mind trying to find negative things to say instead of exactly appreciating whats in front of you.
Why don't you open your ears and be accepting. Since you already formed a ridiculous opinion about MJ based on "credible sources" your not really being open minded even if the lyrics or song is good. Your very opinionated and critical about dumb ish and whats not good enough to YOU. Look at the vid and listen to the message thats the man is saying in the song and plse give me an intelligent, mature reason as to why the lyrics in the song are wack. Man you on somethin, ur full of yourself and ur opionated. Its hard to tell you anything because YOU think you know everything when u don't know ish. Why don't you post up some "good" lyrics since you get to decide what are good lyrics, whats bad music whats this and that....
Bro now... earlier you wrote that you found MJ plays instruments, why are you asking me that question again when you looked up the info for yourself? MJ plays "some" instruments but his really an entertainer.
mjscarousal is offline   Reply With Quote