Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Music "Range"
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2007, 03:51 PM   #78 (permalink)
mjscarousal
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
No I wouldn't and I've said McCartney and Lennon have written plenty of shit lyrics before.
You've never stated that. The only thing you said along those lines was that all 80's music is not all good which we both agreed on. Its good that you finally said something that was real and tru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hatemonger View Post
Last time I checked that's what criticism was
You don't need to skool me on what criticism is. Whats goin down here is ignorant childish criticism thats backed up with no intelligent reasons and biased explanations. How can you honestly unbiasely criticise something when you already have your mind made up? How can you criticise something when ur not lol really listening to the lyrics and paying attention to whats being said? No... your so busying trying to figure out a lame a$$ reason out of air as to why the song/ lyrics suck when you haven't even sat down and really listened to it.

Quote:
I'm very sure I'm not the only one who thinks those lyrics are bad. Anyway Lyrics I consider good:
There you go assuming ish again but where is that person that feels the same way? You never answered my question and your not proving ur point. How did those lyrics suck? Plse explain. All ur saying is that there bad lyrics. I'm pretty sure there are people on here feeling the lyrics to(I mean they are good lyrics). The lyrics don't appeal to YOU once again. Bro it can go both ways.

Quote:
Over the moor, take me to the moor
Dig a shallow grave
And I'll lay me down
Over the moor, take me to the moor
Dig a shallow grave
And I'll lay me down
Lesley-Anne, with your pretty white beads
Oh John, you'll never be a man
And you'll never see your home again
Oh Manchester, so much to answer for
Edward, see those alluring lights?
Tonight will be your very last night
A woman said: "I know my son is dead
I'll never rest my hands on his sacred head"
Hindley wakes and Hindley says:
Hindley wakes, Hindley wakes, Hindley wakes, and says :
"Oh, wherever he has gone, I have gone"
But fresh lilac moorland fields
Cannot hide the stolid stench of death
Fresh lilac moorland fields
Cannot hide the stolid stench of death
Hindley wakes and says:
Hindley wakes, Hindley wakes, Hindley wakes, and says :
"Oh, whatever he has done, I have done"
But this is no easy ride
For a child cries:
"Oh, find me, find me, nothing more
We are on a sullen misty moor
We may be dead and we may be gone
But we will be, we will be, we will be, right by your side
Until the day you die
This is no easy ride
We will haunt you when you laugh
Yes, you could say we're a team
You might sleep
You might sleep
You might sleep
But you will never dream,
Oh, you might sleep
But you will never dream,
You might sleep
But you will never dream."
Oh, find me, find me,
Find me,
I'll haunt you when you laugh
Oh, I'll haunt you when you laugh
You might sleep
But you will never dream.
I see ur taste and I see why u feel the way you do. I'm just saying be a lil accepting of other good music. Open your mind up and stop being so opionated. You don't never have to accept garbage. I mean ultimately its all up to the person and how they feel about a song. I'm not sucking up to ur a$$ lol real talk ... Nice lyrics.

Quote:
You didn't read what I said, all I found on Michael Jacksons supposed instrument skills was he played "multiple instruments" I've seen no mention of which instruments ever which leads me to believe he doesn't really play any.
Well then don't ask a question like he doesn't play instruments when you looked up for yourself that he does. Why do u need to know what instruments his played to prove his played instruments? Just because it doesn't say doesn't mean he doesn't. That all depends on the source but it is tru but since u care so much. He plays the piano, drums, guitar etc. He played the drum and guitar for his song "Morphine". He played Rhythm Guitar on his song "Give In To Me" along side Slash. Alot of you people here underestimate MJ's talents and abilities because you don't listen to his music. Your just judging it off of lol "credible sources" and what YOU want to believe. You need to buy his music and look at the booklets. Look at the producer, arranger, composer section and you'll see that Michael Jackson producers, arranges, composes,writes his own ish or just look it up on the internet.
mjscarousal is offline   Reply With Quote