Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Music "Range"
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2007, 11:06 PM   #82 (permalink)
Urban Hat€monger ?
The Sexual Intellectual

Quote:
You don't need to skool me on what criticism is. Whats goin down here is ignorant childish criticism thats backed up with no intelligent reasons and biased explanations. How can you honestly unbiasely criticise something when you already have your mind made up? How can you criticise something when ur not lol really listening to the lyrics and paying attention to whats being said? No... your so busying trying to figure out a lame a$$ reason out of air as to why the song/ lyrics suck when you haven't even sat down and really listened to it.
Oh shut up

Honestly , i've given jackson credit for what I think he does well and you know it , just because I don't look at him in a starry eyed gaze thinking everything he touches is some kind of musical utopia doesn't make it ignorant or childish. If anyone here is biased it's you. There are bands I love , just because I love them I don't assume everything about them is amazing. How you can claim that people don't listen properly to Jackson after the exposure he's had in the last 25 years is laughable , you'd have to live under a rock not to be able to listen to Jackson , and trust me having heard his last few album I wish I had.
As for having to listen to every single song on every single album well thats something most fanboys trot out you don't need to hear anything you just need to hear a selection , as Jackson puts out about 7 singles an album thats not difficult to do either.

Urb's RYM Stuff

Most people sell their soul to the devil, but the devil sells his soul to Nick Cave.
Urban Hat€monger ? is offline   Reply With Quote