Music Banter - View Single Post - 4th Annual Musicbanter Awards 2007
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2007, 07:45 PM   #52 (permalink)
Wayfarer
Registered Abuser

Poster of the Year: Well, it depends. Am I supposed to take contribution and whatnot into account, or can I just supposed to say who my favourite member is? M'having a hard time trying to be objective about it anyway, so I'll just go with Kevorkian Logic.

Best New Poster (Registered in 2007): Myself, obvz. ...but seriously, I may as well just vote for jackhammer. He's pwning this category. And he seems like an alright dewd to me anyway.

Most Improved Poster of the Year: Hm...well, I wasn't here earlier on in the year, so it's hard for me to say. Guess I'll go with RezZ, as I didn't particularly like him at first, but as of late I've enjoyed his posts. Probably because we both think John Frusciante is as awesome as the smoking ban is idiotic.

Most Deimproved Member of the Year: Ah, wow. I really have no idea.

Most Underrated Poster of the Year: Well...I voted Kevorkian the poster of the year, and don't think I've seen her name anywhere else in the thread, so naturally I'd be inclined to vote her the most underrated...

Nicest Poster of the Year: Nicest on the forum is difficult for me to say, but nicest to me personally would probably have to be Crowquill. Tradin' whiny stories of our troubles with wimmenz back and forth on MSN.

Meanest Poster of the Year: Probably me, at times. :\

Funniest Poster of the Year: Maybe I just have a lame sense of humour, but I don't think I've seen anyone on this forum be consistently funny. Or maybe I'm just not paying enough attention. In any case, plenty 'o unintentional humour from ProggyMan. So I'll say ProggyMan.

Best Avatar of the Year: Never really understood the "Best Avatar/Signature" types of questions. Obviously I'd vote for my own. If I didn't think mine was the best, I'd change it to something else. But I guess if I had to choose someone else's...MURDER JUNKIE's. Demeaning, sure, but hypnotic as hell. Assuming hell is located somewhere on the tip of Oswald Cobblepot's umbrella.

Best Signature of the Year: Same as above, lol. Would choose someone else's, but I don't really pay all that much attention to people's signatures.

Thread of the Year: Uuuuhm...this one.

Most Missed Poster: Haven't really been here long enough to say...

Best Songwriter of the Year: No idea. I've only read a few of Crowquill's poems.

Smartest Poster of the Year: Fal.

Best Contributor of the Year: Hmmm...probably Crowquill.

Worst Contributor of the Year: Eh, I dunno. Some random guy that was banned in a day.

Favorite Moderator of the Year: Crowquill.

Least Favorite Moderator of the Year: Mneeeh. I like 'em all.

Biggest Fanboy (list artist next to name): Hm...RezZ and John Frusciante, Crowquill and Elliott Smith, Merkaba and the Melvins...hell, yer all friggin' fanboys.