Music Banter - View Single Post - Tool - 10,000 Days
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2007, 08:07 PM   #83 (permalink)
Ace
Ad Astra

The first two points of that most are valid points to be talking about, but you still feel the need to act like a smartass with your last one. Once again, if you don't understand what example I was getting across, perhaps I overestimated your intelligence. Also not personal, as I am not saying you, personally, are an idiot or a smartass. Now back to the point. I have no problem with you explaining your reasons afterward, I just made my point about not needing to post "filler is filler" without explaining why you felt it filler. Now that you've done it, that's all fine and dandy. I'd be defending any band whatsoever, if I listened to their song and read the lyrics, and decided in my opinion that it wasn't filler. It has nothing to do with the fact that I like the band in question. As I said before, if you wish to have a musical discussion over anything in general, and as long as both ends have valid points, it's something I can enjoy and have no problem with whatsoever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RezZ View Post
I think I know much better than you ever will how Mettalica is. I used to play for 2 years in a Mettalica cover band.

Ace is offline   Reply With Quote