Music Banter - View Single Post - Tool - 10,000 Days
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2007, 08:16 PM   #84 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace View Post
The first two points of that most are valid points to be talking about, but you still feel the need to act like a smartass with your last one. Once again, if you don't understand what example I was getting across, perhaps I overestimated your intelligence. Also not personal, as I am not saying you, personally, are an idiot or a smartass.
You're right, you're just insulting my intelligence and getting self-righteous about everything. I expanded on everyone of my points, you havn't tried to counter them or even back up your own when you do.

Quote:
Now back to the point. I have no problem with you explaining your reasons afterward, I just made my point about not needing to post "filler is filler" without explaining why you felt it filler. Now that you've done it, that's all fine and dandy.
I explained it awhile ago and you've continued to go on about it being useless. I'm glad you finally realize we can stop discussing it.

Quote:
I'd be defending any band whatsoever, if I listened to their song and read the lyrics, and decided in my opinion that it wasn't filler. It has nothing to do with the fact that I like the band in question. As I said before, if you wish to have a musical discussion over anything in general, and as long as both ends have valid points, it's something I can enjoy and have no problem with whatsoever.
Yes, I wish to have musical discussions hence why I joined a music forum. I've been making valid points, you're the one who keeps going off about irrelevant subjects and dodging the actual issues here which are: The quality of the lyrics, something I've commented on a few times with no reply and filler; something which you've sort of touched on but not really since you havn't actually replied to my explanation on why I said it you've just been going on about the fact I actually said it.
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote