Music Banter - View Single Post - Tool - 10,000 Days
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2007, 08:26 PM   #85 (permalink)
Ace
Ad Astra

No reply? I made my reply on the lyrics AND filler point before you even decided to post (why you even did post is a mystery). I said in nearly every post, you commenting on why you thought it was filler afterwards, was just fine. You seem to keep dodging why I posted in the first place. I just said you should have explained it in your first post, rather than just call it filler. I'm not making my whole argument around that point, it's just something you ignored for a while. And that was the end of the discussion right there. The entire reason the discussion was even started. I said that ages ago. "If you had explained why you felt it filler in the first post, it would have been good musical criticism." Pardon the paraphrase. But that right there was my entire point, and the only thing I was implying the entire time. I don't know why it's taken so many posts to finish. If you don't like a band, make a valid comment about it, and move on. That is mainly what I'm getting at.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RezZ View Post
I think I know much better than you ever will how Mettalica is. I used to play for 2 years in a Mettalica cover band.

Ace is offline   Reply With Quote