Music Banter - View Single Post - Tool - 10,000 Days
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2007, 09:02 PM   #90 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace View Post
Have no argument? I made my point that the song is way beyond filler, and even you can't say that it IS filler. Seriously Ethan, why did you even post in this thread? My post was to Rainard to get his opininon on the matter, and you're two cents isn't needed in everything. Do you see me posting about how much Bright Eyes suck? No. Although that is my opinion, I'm not going to go into one of their threads and call something filler, when even I can listen to one of their songs and see that it's not. (Saying that I would think that about one of their songs, and this is just an example. I can't say I know that any of their work would be filler.) Act your age, and realize that my entire point was that it is NOT filler. If anything on that cd is filler, it would be Lipan Conjuring. I can see absolutely no artistic talent in that track whatsoever. THAT is filler.
So let me get this straight, you can post about the band since you like them and back it up with faulty logic but if I do that and offer a sound argument it's being immature and wrong? That's amazing logic right there.
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote