Music Banter - View Single Post - *** Shock ... Horror ***
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2005, 03:24 PM   #90 (permalink)
Tommyrocker
Back In Black

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by LedZepStu
argh, us english are the most loveable people anywhere on earth.
HOWEVER... what im about to share with you is the nations i hate and why...
France...always thought they were better than us jusat becuase they outsize us considerably..PAH, arrogant fools.
germany...no, i do not hate them becuase of the war, i hate them because they always nick the bloody sun loungers on holiday
America...not so much the american people, i actually think americans are quite cool- but Bush and his power-hungry government sending innocent people to bomb smaller, defenceless countries with the excuse of "making them better"..that grates at me.
India...now, im by no means racist, im fully acceptable of BRITISH asians, but people of asian origin who dont speak a word of english and have no desire to at least learn the basics of our language annoy me becuase their basically saying "nah, we dont wish to integrate within your culture, we just want to nick your homes and money". we should integrate nicely.
wait...why am i doing this.....PEACE
Utter brilliance. The 'Gerries got beaten 5-1 i might add. I dont speak Nazi and even if i could i wouldn't (im not a complete xenophobe, i can speak 3 other languages). If anyone wishes to slate the British empire they are welcome as it holds no value. Not forgetting mate that India aint the only country, there's the other poor countries etc, hayte em all. (also peace)

coz der preety gd u no!!!
Ladies And Gentlemen, 'Chav' Has Become A Written Art.
Tommyrocker is offline   Reply With Quote