Music Banter - View Single Post - Get to Know You Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2007, 01:37 PM   #45 (permalink)
alliteration
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrannobear View Post
What can I say, I get bored:/
Seeing as the other two guys graduate high school in 08, Canada might be a destination for our summer tour, if it does go through.
Well, if it does, you know where you're going to stop on your way up there.

I guess I can introduce myself...My name is Ben, and I am 22 years old and hail from the economically depressed area known as Lansing, Michigan. I graduated from the University of Michigan this past spring with a degree in History, which has, so far, done absolutely nothing for me.

Musically speaking, I have been listening to screamo and emo for about 6-7 years, since I remember listening to Saetia, Usurp Synapse, and Joshua Fit For Battle back when I was a freshman in high school...which was like 2001. It seems like its been a really long time, but in reality, its gone by really quick. It always seems like I just picked this stuff up, since I still listen to the same bands, but I guess when we reflect on certain aspects of our lives, they all seem to turn out that way. When I'm not listening to screamo, I listen to a lot of Bossa Nova, Flamenco, old school hardcore and punk, and technical metalcore. Anyhow, as some of you might know, I play in a band called Ariadne's Thread, and currently we are working on a split with Julio's band, The Greatest Pissball On Earth! which should hopefully be out in the coming months. We recorded an EP back in September, which still has yet to see the light of day...but it will soon, I promise. I think thats pretty much it.
alliteration is offline   Reply With Quote