Music Banter - View Single Post - drinking
Thread: drinking
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2005, 10:24 AM   #57 (permalink)
Sneer
Let it drip

Quote:
Originally Posted by covle
the main argument here is that people are doing it to be cool or rebellious. i dont think thats the reason at all. i think kids are doing it because its fun....hey, theres an idea. iv been drinking for a long time, and since i finished school this summer im drinking practically everyday. i know its rediculous. but i grab a few drinks and catch up with friends i havnt seen for a while. or go to parties and drink and meet people. drinking lowers people inhibitions which is mainly good, but can be bad in some cases. if your with friends then i dont think anything seriously bad will come of it. iv been drinking with people and seen some bad stuff like my friend going hypothermic from drinking too much and people getting their stomach pumped. if your with friends, they take care of you and you learn a valuable lesson..in most cases. have any of you ever seen a teenager grab some beers or spirits or whatever have a swig and say 'thatll learn my parents/teachers/government!! thatll learn 'em good." ?? cant say i have. in most cases rediculous amounts of alcohol are met with broad smiles and a high five. in my experiance anyway..
Sneer is offline   Reply With Quote