Music Banter - View Single Post - The Dear Hunter
Thread: The Dear Hunter
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2007, 05:12 PM   #19 (permalink)
Laces Out Dan!
I love Puck

The Dear Hunter Random EP Details
Posted on 12-30-07 by Anton Djamoos
At his Friday night (12/28) show in Towson, MD, Casey Crescenzo of The Dear Hunter sold his Random EP #1 for $5. Only 150 copies of this EP were made. Random EP #1 contains remixes of the songs "Smiling Swine," "The Church and the Dime," and "Red Hands," as well as their video for "The Church and the Dime." A couple remixes sound vastly different from the album version, as they have completely new vocals and instrumentals.

The Random EP #1 comes packaged with three pictures, each of characters entwined in The Dear Hunter's songs. A note from Casey is also included in this package that reads:

"Dearest Friend of The Dear Hunter: I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all from the bottom of my heart. I sincerely hope you enjoy this little sampler, and that it can be the soundtrack to some great moments of your life. The next year will see quite a bit for TDH. You will see EPs, videos, many shows, and with any luck a new LP. I will also, hopefully, be releasing a collection of songs from another project I am currently working on. The point of this letter is to tell you, once again, thank you all so very much."

Im downloading it right now and I'll upload it for anyone interested.