Music Banter - View Single Post - Stupidity
Thread: Stupidity
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2005, 03:26 PM   #12 (permalink)
jibber
Freeskier

Location: Istanbul was Constantinople now it's Istanbul not Constantinople...

^ haha, always good for a laugh though. Another pretty good one just popped into my head, our math teacher always likes to tell some pretty lame jokes, one of which went as follows:

Two canibals are eating a clown. One canibal turns to the other and asks, "does this taste funny to you?"

so, this intelectually challenged girl gets a puzzled look upon her face and says, "I don't get it." I was feeling in a good mood that day, so I patiently explained it to her. "The canibals are eating a clown, and clowns are supposed to be funny, so the one canibal asks the other one if it tastes FUNNY." The girl sat there with a blank expression on her face, then came out with "EEEWWWW! why would you eat a clown!"
What you've done becomes the judge of what you're going to do -- especially in other people's minds. When you're traveling, you are what you are right there and then. People don't have your past to hold against you. No yesterdays on the road.
William Least Heat Moon, Blue Highways

Your toughest competitor lives in your head. Some days his name is fear, or pain, or gravity. Stomp his ass.

HOOKED ON THE WHITE POWDER
jibber is offline   Reply With Quote